Comments

Offer Zone

Buy products you want

Must Buy Home Appliance

Monday, April 15, 2013

Funny sms

Posted by at 10:53:00 AM Read our previous post

1. When I went to Warsaw, I saw a saw that could outsaw any saw that I ever saw. Now, if you go to Warsaw and see a saw that could outsaw the saw I saw, I'd like to see your saw saw.

2. Dad asking his 3 years son-U like brother baby or sister baby.?
Son: I like ur sister's baby..!
                       
Rocking genaration........

3.  U & I were hanging below a helicopter holdin a rope tight..
D pilot said 1 must jump.. I said "i'll sacrifice my lyf 4such a good frnd"
U idiot were impressed n clapped:-D:-D

4. People SMOKE & DRINK for few days & get addicted...
Look at me
I m STUDYING since CHILDHOOD, bt not YET ADDICTED to STUDIES..Dis s cald "SELF CONTROL"; .

5.  Friend 1: Income Tax Ride Vara Alavuku Unga appa Enna Viyaparam Pannarar?
Friend 2: Melugu Varthi Vikiraru.!
"THANKS to TNEB":-)
Gud eve:-)

6.  "Kann Adiththu Paarthen Aval Mayangavillai"
"Kattaiyal Adithen Udane Mayangi Vittaal"
      - Nammakitta Mayangatha Figure Illa Pa.

7.  The Shortest Relation in Life is
Between
Students & Books.
They Get Commited Couple of Days before Exam
&
After Exam
Break Up ...:)
Gud Eve...!

8.  Vodka +water= damage kidny.
Rum +wtr=damage liver.
Wisky +wtr= damage heart.
Gin +wtr=damage brain.
Water'il etho pirachanai irukku.!
So avoid water.
Gud  eve

9.  Boy: I want 1 kiss.
Girl: "Marriage ku appuram dhan enna neenga thoda mudiyum".
Boy: "Ok, marriage mudinjathum marakkama solli anuppu...
Gud eve frnds

10.  Officer Santa: Madam swimming is
restricted in this lake.
Lady: why didn't you tell me when I
was removing my CLOTHES?
Officer Santa: Removing clothes is not
restricted.

11.  Salesgirl : sorry, u cant smoke here,
Customer : but i bought cigerates from
here
Salesgirl : sir we sell condoms too,
but it doesnt mean u start fukin here.

12.  UNIVERSAL TRUTH :
When girls wear tight fittings,
Neither they are
Comfortable
Nor
Boys are comfortable

13.  3 monkeys escaped from the zoo...
One was caught watching TV...
Another playing football...
And the third one...
(scroll down for answer)
No its not you...
Why do u always think u r a monkey?

14. 1- U r a nice person.
2- line one is true.
3- line 2 is false if line 1 is true.
4- both 2&3 are true.
5- all 4 r false.
Cant solve it??? pass on

15.  Wife : I hate that beggar.
Husband : Why?
Wife : Rascal, yesterday I gave him food today he gave me a book
"How to Cook" !!

16. An insult......
Boy:- I like your teeth very much.
Grl (smiled n said) oh really! why?
Boy: coz "Yellow" is my favourite color.
Ha ha ha ha

17.  U will be a ROSE for all TREES
U will be a SMILE for all FACES
U will be WATER FALLS for all HILLS
&
U will be a BROTHER
for all CUTE GIRLS .

18.  Last night,
I dreamt of U,
this morning my first thought was U,
I thought of U the whole day.
I think like U.
Tomorrow I will think of W, X, Y, Z.

19.  When I was a KID:
Pussy meant CAT,
Sex meant GENDER,
Bitch was a FEMALE DOG,
Dick was a NAME,
BJ was a NICK-NAME,
Bang was a SOUND,
Rubber was just like PLASTIC,
Ass was an ANIMAL,
Screw was just a NUT,
Tit was a SNACK,
Head meant a part of BODY !!
But Now...
Everything is just Damn Complicated........!! ;) :

20. Teacher:
If A=B, B=C then A=C.
Can u tell one more example of this type?
Student :
I love my teacher.
Teacher loves his daughter.
So I love teacher's daughter.

21. Lady : Hello.. Ithu AIRTEL customer care thane?
Custmr car: yes,sollunga madam enna pblm?
Lady: En 5yr old son AIRTEL sim card'a muligitan. Athula rs95 balance irunthathu..
Custmr care: Ok sollunga.
Lady: Avan pesumpothu kasu poguma..?
Custmr care????

22.  In future hw wil I identify ur kids in classroom?
i ll jus check who's erasing d notes wen d teacher is cleaning d board.I'll confirm
"D LEGEND IS BACk"...

23.  Meanings of 143:
I love you,
I kiss you,
I miss you,
I need you,
            but
If a girl tell 143.... It means.......????
     i fool you.......
So maapu beware of aappu.............

24.  Unga Lover Anuppara Romantic Msg a
Parthu Romba Santhosa Padaathinga..
Avangaluku Yaru Anupi irupanga?
Konjam Yosinga!
En Velai Mudinjuthu.

25.  Xcelent words:
If v loose a PEN we can buy
New 1  but..
If v loose
PEN CAP, v can't buy new 1..
So Always buy a
'tik tik' amukku pen.!!;)

26.  If any of my msgs r boring to u. If any of my msgs r disturbance 2 u. Dont hesitate dont feel
"u hav ful freedom 2 Throw ur Mobile"

27.  Today's Generation:
.
.
.
.
GRANDPA TO GRANDKID: Go hide, your teacher is here, as you
have bunked school today!
GRANDKID: YOU go hide. I told her YOU PASSED AWAY...!

28. Honey said,"I am the Sweetest in the World"
God laughed & said
"You have not met the person reading this sms!"
Moral:
Even God can tell jokes...

29.  My Attitude :-
A Girl proposed to me.
And I said:
!
!
"Sorry, I won't accept your proposal,
But I appreciate your
selection..."!

30.  If any of my msgs r boring 2 u
if any of my msgs r disturbance 2 u...
Don't hesitate
&
don't feel angry
"U HAVE FULL FREEDOM 2 THROW UR MOBILE";-)

31. STRANGE BUT TRUE !!
All birds don't dance,
but peacock did it
All flowers dont express love,but rose did.
All monkeys dont operate mobile,
But chellam nee kalakitta po.........


4 comments:

Offers Zone

Adv

© SMS Collections is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template