Comments

Offer Zone

Buy products you want

Must Buy Home Appliance

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friendship SMS

Posted by at 1:21:00 PM Read our previous post

1.  Moon said, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon & said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine!......


2. What is d age between 13 to 21 abt..?
Itz all abt 1st freedom, 1st bike, 1st cell ,1st nyt out, 1st bunk, 1st crush, 1st gf/bf, 1st touch, 1st BrkUp, 1st party, , 1st project, 1st worrying abt future, 1st feeling of Responsibility and finally d last bye to all loving frnds wid a promise to Stay Frnds forever..!
Send it to all whom u nvr wanna loose in lyf...

3.  Two cute lines:
"End Illatha Life
    Is Friend"
But,
"Friend Illatha Life
    Is End"..

4. Dictionary is the only place
where Death comes before Life,
Success before Work,
Divorce before Marriage,
But Friend come before Relative.

5.  Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
More old .. more strong..
More deep.. more clear..
More close.. more warm..
Less words.. more understanding..

6.  Sometimes my mind asks
Why? I miss u,
Why? I care 4 u,
Why? I remember u
Then my heart answered
Its simply bcoz you are my sweet
friend!!

7.  "Sharing pain will reduce it";
"Sharing happiness will increase it"..
So, pain or gain, share it..
-Especially with ONE who cares You".GOOD MORNING:)...

8.  I have been longing to give you something,which i have nurtured for years....... But until now,i did not find anyone special enough to share it with you.....

9.  Tragedy of tdy's life :
people try to make unknown friends in Facebook ,
while they don't have time to message or talk wit known friends.........,

10.  What s friendship?
A little kid said,
"Wen I Went 2Clas witout Wearing My Tie,My Frnd Saw Me&Removed his tie&kept it in His Pocket":-)

11.  Best frndshp Quote:
99% of my prblms r solved by my friends!
Undoubtedly 100% of those prblms r created by the SAME ID!0TS..!

12.  NICE TRUTH:)"Nalla Nanbanai Theduvathai
Vida...
Nee Nalla Nanbanaga Iru...
Kattayam Unakku Nalla Natpu Amaium..!

13.  A nice word:
"Friendship or love is just a word...until someone comes along & gives its meaning in ur life...". :)

14.  One day Brain asked Heart;"why r u sending msgs to people,who r not msg u back?
Lovly Heart replied to Brain;
"u need REASONS.
I need RELATIONS.


15.  "Un Inbathai" Pagirnthu Kolla Nooru Sonthangal Irunthalum,Un Thunbathai Pagirnthu Kollum Oru Jeevanum Ingu Unnakaga Undu athuthan natpu .

16.  I am not an important person in ur life.
But
1day wen u hear my name u would just smile n say.
'i had a frnd in dis name'
Thats enough 4 me....;-)

17.  I love U so so so much  chellam.!
DO U Love ME.!
twommorrow is
"LOVE FRIENDS "
day..
Intha msg'a unnaku pidicha frnds
ellorukum
Anupu + me. . Intha
msg unnaku 3 times
return vantha ne
yara romba love
panriyo avanga
lifelong unkuda
irupanga but ne
yarukum anupalaina bad luck for u..

18.  Friends Is Great Gift Of God..
More Lovable..
More Deep..
More Strong..
More Clear..
More Close..
Like U..

19.  I wish the person {U} staying in My mind and heart as a sweet friend....

20.  i made so many frnds.!
som became dearest!
som became special!
Fel in luv with somone!
Som went abroad!
som changd their cities!
som left me! i left  some !
som r in touch ! Sum r not in touch ! Sum dont contact bcz of their ego ! I dont contct som bcz of my ego ! Whtever they r ! Hwevr they ar !
i stil  remember, luv,mis,cherish them bcz of the part they played to make my "PRECIOUS MEMORIES.." dedicated to all my friends.

21. True frnshp Is Like a Small Lamp In a Dark Forest.
It Doesn't clarify Evrything at Once,
But Gives Enough support,For The Next Step in life.!

22.  Nice friendship is Like The breathing air.. You Will Never See it.. But You Will Always Feel its Presence.
                                     :-)....
23.  Kadavul enaku kodutha parisai nee parka venduma?
Hey loosu
inga enna pakara ?.
poi kannadiya  paru my friend  its u....
Miss u lot:-)

24.  Nice saying:-
"every one has a 'Best Friend' during each stage of life".
But
"only Lucky Ones have the Same friend in all stages of life"....
Like u frnd :-)

25. "natpu"
"oru"
kaatru mathiri,
"iruppathu"
"namakku"
"theriyathu"
anal,
athu "illamal"
"nammal"
"irukka"
"mudiyathu" that is friendship".

26.  'Nenjai thotta kavidhai :-
Thusi patta kangal'um, unnai Pirintha  idayam'um,
Yeppothum Kalangi konde irukkum... Ungal anbukaga

27.  "Many times i lose my best friends bcz i m
unable 2 express
how special they r to me.
So this msg is for my sweet frnd whom i never want 2 lose..

28.  One day love asked friendship- "y r u in the world wen i am here".
.
.
Friendship smiled & said-"To spread smiles where u leave tears"

29.  Wats most amazin part of frndshp?
Its wen othrs alwz try 2 steal ur frnd bt stil ur frnd alwz choose 2 stay wid u..:-)

30.  Dear God.! I Dnt need lot of new Frnds, as long as my True Frnds Stay with me, Bless them All... Especially the best one readng dis SMS..:-)


31. Ans dis questions if 6 out of 10 is correct ,u r my one of the best friend!
1.My age:
2.One of my bstfrnds:
3.Smethng that's spcl abt me:
4.Smeone i hate: 5.Smeone i like:
6.My fav choc:
7.My fav color:
8.A word i alwys say:
9.My nature is:
10.what i like about you:

32. A Cute Stupid Frnd of mine with no chances of improvement
bt still the BEST.)


33. I asked God to keep my friend happy...
God said-ok only for 4 days
I said ok,summer,winter,rainy,&spring days
God said-no, nly for 3days
I said ok,
Yesterday,today &tomorrow
God said-no,
nly for 2
I said day & night
God said-no,only 1 day
I said ok,'Everyday'
God laughed and said ok..!
Have a happy 2day


34. Vowels : a e i o u
1st one is smallest word.
2nd one is smiley word.
4th one is exclamatory word.
Bt no one knows tat 3rd & 5th r gud frnds...

35. Sum Ppl r vry Valuable..
But V never get tym 2 tell dem!2dy I made tym 2 tell U dat,Evn though I dnt Msg U Frequently
but "U r Alwaz Valued..

36. "Distance nvr break any relation,
Closeness nvr build any relation.!
If feelings r true frm heart, then
'Friends' r "Friends"
Evn Miles Apart.!

37. "Distances do not matter,
when memories are sweet...
Special people are never forgotten,
they remain alive as a Heart beat"   

38. REPLY MUST:)
Friendship test:
Me and my duplicate r standing, how u 'll recognise me correctly?
Send this to all friends, get cute ans first reply me....fast

39. "Date" illadha day illa
"page" illadha book illa
"display"illadha mobile illa "star"illadha sky illa
yen"friend" NE illadha life thevaye illa...
"Pirinthu Ponalum Ennai Maranthu Pogathey.
Ippadikku Pirindhu Irunthalum Unnai Endrum  Nenaikkum
Oru
:""\/"":
'.       .' Idhayam
   ' ¥ '

40. "Friendship is not a degree or diplamo to start and finish within 3 or 4 years.. "Its a lifetime course not just to study but also to feel...

41. FRIENDSHIP: "Kattumaram pol Un "Ninaivugalai " sumappean..., karai serum varai alla..!" "kallarai" serum varai...!" That is  "friendship"

42. "Natpai Uyiraaga Nesipathai Vida.., "Unmaiyaga Nesithu Paar.. "Nee uyir Vidum varai Natpu unnai Vidathu.. "Endrum natpudan..! "Naan''

2 comments:

  1. have a great sms collection of friendship sms

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too. I am enjoying it because of these so romantic. Actually, I am looking for Friendship SMS. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Offers Zone

Adv

© SMS Collections is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template