Comments

Offer Zone

Buy products you want

Must Buy Home Appliance

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Love SMS

Posted by at 1:16:00 PM Read our previous post

1. If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is
me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be
me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means
i m not in this world.

2. I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cause i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me.
Do u know how?
coz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
its YOU my love.

3.  Day & Night only your thought,
Other than you no one in my heart,
You are MY ANGEL that is a fact,
You have became beat of my heart,
Love you still my soul will depart….

4.  Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch
and
remember me and my love.

5.  The greatest  gift in your life is-
"One who knows all your faults & drawbacks,
still willing to accept you with so much care &affection."
good eve:-D

6.  If someone really understands u, they definitely will identify your tears even when you are walking in a heavy rain..  Thats true love..

7.  Nice kavithai:
Ellavatraiyum Rasikka Sonnathu
Kangal...
Anal
Unnai
Mattume "NESIKKA" Sollukirathu  eN
~~~IDHAYAM~~~       
     
8. Ever Loving Msg 4 my Dearest-
"Remembering is easy for those who have brains,
But..
Forgetting is hard for those who hav heart..!!":-)

9.  Small quote but very meaningful:
When my absence does not alter ur life,
Then my presence has no meaning in ur life.....)

10.  Just a small difference between liking and loving:
Liking-
"Don't worry dear, take care!"
Loving-
"Don't worry dear, I will take care!"

11.  "Po endru sonnaalum
UN nizhal "Unnai "
vittu pogathu.
Athai pondrathu thaan
en Anbum...!
Aanal en Anbu nizhal alla nijam..

12.  Many Books are Available for HOW TO LOVE SOMEONE..
But A Single Books is not Available for HOW TO FORGET LOVABLE ONE..

13.  When someone says "I HATE U",feel happy bcoz one can hate u only if u are loved by dem..
Remember,
"Hate is never without love.

14.  Lovable sentence:
"Never find fault from your lovable one's because, fault may be small, but that heart will suffer a lot..:-("

15.  Everyone in your life will hurt you today or tomorrow.... But you have to decide.. What is more important..? The pain or the person.,.
       
16.  Sweet & short lines:-
"No one is more Beautiful than the Person you Love"..
-And for Me itz "you"..

17. Thz Qu0te ReaLLy ToucheD My HEART-
"Any man can love million girls.
But-only a real man can love one girl in a million ways

18.  Sweet lines by lover:-
I Love the way you Look at Me, makes my Heart more than Happy, bcz you Love me like No other & you are my only True Lover..


19. Pure Love :
  Naan ithuvarai parthathu aval mugathinai alla, aval kankalai than.. yen yendral.. "Aval kankal yennai oru muraiyavathu parkatha yendru..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Offers Zone

Adv

© SMS Collections is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template